Looking For Something?

Monday, December 5, 2011

Atom Bombs

This is the night, 
when I cant sleep alone.
this is the night, 
I need you.

I need you to, 
go along with this,
to bring back all, 
that I have missed.
To bring joy back to my ears, 
with sound.
Louder than atom bombs.

With sound of life, 
with sound of fire.
Make it loud so I can hear you, 
make it loud so I can hear you.
Tonight, tonight. tonight

The break of dawn, 
Im wide awake.
You know I always have.
Bring me that joy, 
back to my ears,
thats louder than all, 
the atom bombs.

Falling tonight, 
straight to my ears,
with the sound of satisfaction.

Tonight, 
I want you to see this.
Tonight, 
I want you to scream it louder.
We will sleep outside,
then I know we tried.
Tonight, 
were falling tonight.

This is the day, 
when were falling. 
Tonight is the day, 
when you scream I love you.
















Remember me













No comments:

Post a Comment