Looking For Something?

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Poison Kisses To The End













I'll go and pave these streets with broken hearts.


I can take your thoughts of fear, and tear them up.


Who could have known that I was right,


you never really did make it through that night.


I will take these knives and use them well.


They may just help me sleep when Im in hell.


And I will try to remember how this happened,


to the end


You never understood me, never were inside.


If you remembered what happened you will only see my eyes.


I felt your sweet touch but now it makes me sick.


I want it out, I need it to go.


It tore me apart and now I have to see me like this.


This is what was made, this is your poison kiss.


Treat my wound, make me numb.


When it was all done, it only stung.


I have no more medicine,


so now I have no strength.


I will remain drowning in the rain.


Just swallow the sorrow and enjoy the pain.


This is where its left,


where everyone will pick off.


They will never be inside,


the wounds never healed.


This has been in my sight for so long.


Tears you up. Left the remains. Now.


Some things you can resist.


Eats your insides like some parasite.






It makes me cry.






It makes me what I am.






I now look at myself.






I see what I really am.






It infects me.






Like your poison kiss.






To the end.





















Remember me



No comments:

Post a Comment