Looking For Something?

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Comeback

Mary.
Drinking all the time.
Drunk all my wine.
She's getting hot and bothered.

Sunny,
you ain't no soldier boy,
rifles aren't a toy. 
Just come  home. 

All of these things, 
make it crazy, 
for me it seems.

Sippin on,
some kind of punch,
in front of a TV screen.

Standing in the middle,
of the earth.
Please oh please.

I read all the facts, 
in a shiny new, 
magazine.

I told all the tales,
all the world has given me.

Traveled to the unknown world.
It didn’t interest me.

Fell in love with a girl.
Now what is misery?  

Seen all of heaven and hell,
by twenty three.

Standing in the middle,
of earth.
Please oh please.

Samantha.
I Lost Everything,
but the meat on my toes.
Now you suppose...

Rhonda.
Do it for me now.
First I’ll show you how.
That beer won't be steady.

Lana.
I felt you under my skin.
You creeped in me within.
Damned just to be wrong.

Anna.
I’m a moth to the flame.
With the coldest untamed. 
I long to be with you
but I’m only a man

When,
will you,
comeback,
my love?

When,
will you,
comeback,
my love? 

When I see you there,
stand next to me.
The suns in your hair.
Eyes blinding me

I may lost my way,
but theres plenty to do. 
Turn off the sound,
and help me understand you.

The moon and the stars,
can nearly compare.
Tender sweet love,
I see in you.

Maybe one day,
I’ll settle down,
with a blue eyed girl,
who loves me for who I am.

When,
will you,
comeback,
my love?

When,
will you,
comeback,
my love? 










Remember me

No comments:

Post a Comment