Looking For Something?

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

The Future

Hello everyone,

     Its been a long time coming and I have some good news and some bad news. I'll start with the bad news first. I know you guys have been awaiting the new short story that I have come out with every year since I started this blog. Most writing on my blog has stopped completely and if there was always one guarantee every year on my blog it was a short story every year expanding my ever growing universe. The short story that was originally been planned has stopped production and will not come out at the beginning of the new year. I know a lot of you may be disappointed but its not because I am lazy, I have good news too.

      The somewhat larger story--Listening For That Sweet Tune-- that I have started writing since the beginning of my blog has an end in sight and I have been writing it everyday the past two months. I have not been posting any of the new chapters on the blog because I have been very protective against my work and stopped posting because I fear that my main works will be stolen. I'm not sure if anyone knew but LFTST has been my lifeblood and is the very reason why I started this blog and was the very first thing I written to create this universe. LFTST is now 115,000 words and it grows more every day to put this in perspective a average novel is 90,000-100,000 words. I have edited most of the chapters, made everything longer and added new chapters that were previously not there but I am not doing this just to complete it. I plan on publishing it and releasing it to the public if I can find a publisher and it may very well be on a bookshelf near you.

      I may have not made everything clear on my blog but everything I have written on here has been apart of me and my illness and I have looked around for the proper treatment and I feel I am finally getting better in my life but because I have been feeling better emotionally and mentally. Because of that, my writing did stop for a very long time but I have continued my work and with the support of my wife I realized that this is a thing I care about very much and I will continue to write and expand the universe till I breathe my last dying breath.

     You may notice I'm saying universe and not stories, everything is connected, every word, every poem and every short story. It will all come together in a bigger picture and once things start getting published, all will be clear. I now have came across a title for my universe. It will be called "The Esoteric Sequence" and will be addressed as such. I have many ideas and several acts in mind for The Esoteric Sequence and this thing--like I stated before--will continue for as long as I draw breath.

     If you have not begun to read Listening For That Sweet Tune the link to the beginning is HERE but it will stop abruptly because of my paranoia. Also keep in mind that it is a very rough unedited draft. I hope this has been exciting for all of you as it is for me and I hope to hear more from you in the coming years.















Remember me



No comments:

Post a Comment