Looking For Something?

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Grave of Flowers

Please tell me, 
there is something, 
that is better than this.

Please tell me that we are more than just a goodbye kiss.

And with the disconnected winds,
I feel disconnected with the rest.

I’m in my tip top shape,
even though I’m having a mid life crisis.

Blowing out smoke,
in the thick of an iris.

But I guess it’s better than the rest.

Late night talks. 
Late night talks. 

I feel disconnected like the rest.
I feel connected to the beating in my chest.
I feel like appealing to the best.


I feel reassured and even more less.
I feel sure I can’t stand the test.
I feel like I’m appealing to the best. 

They told me that this is something to see.
Even though I feel discounted to the disconnected winter winds,
but I feel better than the rest.

Hungry eyes, 
in the midst of your iris.
I feel like I’m swallowed whole,


but I guess I’m better off than the rest.







Remember me.

No comments:

Post a Comment