Looking For Something?

Sunday, March 25, 2018

The Reflection

When I am lost. 
When I am forgotten.
When did the time pass me by?
How long have I been old?
Time just seems to get more narrow,
while my mind is alive. 
I told stories of my youth, 
and the beginning of my life. 

This is my complete home.
This has become my life. 
By the time I'm old and worn. 
I'll be glad that I lived it right

I pass rows of roses.
I can hear there heart beats grow.
I like to be in my moms gardens,
where their lives are for show.
Been told about birds and the bees.
Where I know I've lived my life.
Where everything is so simple. 
Have a humble and plain wife

This is my complete home.
I lived my life so I don't have to roam.
By the time I'm old and worn.
I'll be glad I lived it right. 

I'm dancing to make me stronger,
on this twisted longing road. 
Sometimes I miss what I had,
but I only felt so alone and sad. 
I had the right complacencies,
but all I do is right. 
On the road to recovery,
how I want my life.

This is my complete home.
I get to have it without a fight. 
By the time I'm old and worn,
I'll be glad I lived it right. 





Remember me

No comments:

Post a Comment