Looking For Something?

Saturday, July 20, 2019

Lady Incarnation





Lady Incarnation,
rises from the sun. 
Feelings so incorrect,
when you’re on the run. 
Lady Incarnation,
where did things go wrong?
Where is the inspiration,
when your moneys all gone?
Lady Incarnation,
How do you get by?
Take a pill to numb the fever,
while you still fly high. 

She says,
live off the demons,
keep the people at bay. 
Take some change,
to feed the leper’s. 
Spend a chunk,
for your bank. 
Some people say I’m crazy,
some say I’m deranged. 
Cock the pistol, pull the trigger,
as long as I get paid. 

So what?
She says to me. 
We’re all a bunch of heretics,
wanting to get laid. 

I don’t sleep, 
I don’t pray. 
I live life to the fullest,
everyday. 
I keep the yappy hypocrite shit. 
It helps me live a bit. 

Life isn’t easy,
when you spend it on the run. 
Leave the dry cleaning,
it’s time to have some fun. 
I feel I might be agoraphobic,
I feel the creeping of the panic. 
We all have our issues. 
Everyone’s a critic.






Remember me 

No comments:

Post a Comment