Looking For Something?

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Oceana

Down in the wake
She cries
down by the beach house
waving goodbye
you wept, of what you missed
dream what you want
dream what you wish

I can see everything,
you have in your head
cuz you are dreaming
I can see everything
cuz im your friend
people and friends arent sleeping
but you dont see it
I can see everything,
you have in your head
cuz you are dreaming

They came, down on me
why, cant you see
they all claimed you were dead,
it all fell on my head,
when all the planets collide
you just stay back and lie and
this is what I hear you say

goodbye, goodbye
all the lions came out
and the fires subside
time to look at me now
with shadowy eyes
so do I look like im mad?
cuz all i ever wanted was for us to be happy











Remember Me













No comments:

Post a Comment