Looking For Something?

Friday, January 26, 2018

Fix This

The records cold. 
Been skipping on and off. 
Till you restitute. 

Been haunted now. 
Since horses moved your soul. 
To a Valkyrie. 

And I wish that I fixed this. 
Before you closed that door. 
The screaming and the shouting. 
And the warnings I've ignored. 

But see if i am happy. 
If you ask I would be fine. 
But no one said it's easy. 
Not even, her. 

I've crossed the field. 
The machinery of the earth. 
Is what's left of you. 

Your torn and scarred. 
I give you what you love,
and hope for apathy.

And I wish that I fixed this,
before you closed that door. 
The screaming and the shouting,
and the warnings I've ignored

But see if i am happy. 
If you ask I would be fine. 
But no one said it's easy. 
Not even, when you lie. 

So ask me if I can fix this.
All the warnings they've ignored. 
To see you shining brightly. 
Upon the distant shore. 

I see you up and close now,
eith a look that could kill them all,
you ask me if it was worth it,
It is. 








Remember me

No comments:

Post a Comment