Looking For Something?

Friday, June 8, 2018

The Month of Madness

You're in luck! I am getting a lot of stuff together and am going to do a event on my blog that will be titled The Month of Madness! what is The Month of Madness? I know that I used to blog a lot and for a while I did not blog at all so I have a plan to pay it forward back to you by giving you a post every day for a entire month. In this Month of Madness you will get poetry, a new part to my short story The Crucible, drawings, a revised chapter to my novel and more stuff I have not done on my blog before. Its going to be awesome. Tell all your friends to keep their eyes on my blog because a lot of content is coming your way. I have not decided if I want it to be the start of next month or the month after but you will know soon enough. I'll keep you posted and spread the word!











Remember me

No comments:

Post a Comment