Looking For Something?

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

I Need To Tell You, I Don't Believe it



I need to tell you,
I don't believe it,
but I'm really hungry. 

The hunger, 
strikes the chords,
and it rings to,
ease and please me. 

So we get a lift.
Feel this carthasis. 
Let the car explode.
Move on down the road. 

I need to tell you,
I don’t beilieve it
but I'm just unstable.

The jittery feeling,
down my legs, 
is just a way to,
feel the plague.

I really wish that,
the ending will, 
just keep me watching.

But the muddled words,
and the panic chords,
and this bloody wrench.
Lets finish this. 

I need to tell you, 
I don’t believe it,
but I think I’m famous. 

I saw my face,
on the news,
and there's more I can do.

I really need this, 
to go through smoothly, 
and although,
I’m too unruly. 

I feel the headache,
down my spine, 
and I feel,
it's all fey.

I say quit now,
you get out of town,
when you go broke,
just come back home. 

When you come back,
don’t have a heart attack.
I just filled the walls,
with the weight of the world. 



Remember me 

No comments:

Post a Comment