Looking For Something?

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Baptizing A Cat




Some of my friends, 
are closet homosexuals, 
while some of my friends do drugs.
Some people see something wrong with that, 
but as every minute passes,
as the seconds go by,
they are really just hiding too much.
And we know why.

Some of my friends claim prophets,
are knocking on my backdoor window and screen.
If I really wanted to know what they’re talking about,
I would just turn on the damn tv.

Some of my friends are landlocked land lovers,
though I may be including myself.
Let’s just cruise for once.
as every single fish looks cross-eyed, 
and tells us were not living.

I’ll indulge myself, maybe a week or two,
full of foods that were made in a lab.
I could enjoy myself but every single waking moment,
I fantasize of the paste it originally was.

Statements that I hear from Interpol,
say were mellow but so perverse.
We complement ourselves,
as we waist our time.
I really don’t know what is worse.

To face a death squad, 
in the middle of the night,
or listen to a tambourine, 
or to control others thoughts, 
and electricity,
just to turn on the tv screen.

When in Rome is a popular term, 
if you were born just yesterday.
Let’s just put our swords together,
in King Arthurs courts,
and kill all who we think are unworthy.

Some politicians are fake and screwy,
but I can still say the same about myself.
I think I talk too much,
as I play video games.
Now let’s get back to my friends. 

Some of my friends think god,
is some squandering child, 
living on the streets.
I may have believed this once,
when I was young and dazed,
but it could have been the drugs.

Statements I hear from Interpol, 
say were mellow but so perverse.
We complement ourselves,
as we waist our time.
I really don’t know what is worse.

To face a death squad,
in the middle of the night,
or listen to a tambourine, 
or to control others thoughts,
and electricity, 
to turn on the tv screen.




Remember me

No comments:

Post a Comment