Looking For Something?

Thursday, March 21, 2019

One With The Flame



You’re all here,
let’s make the move,
are you ready to walk?
The fire consumes all that lie,
do you want to feel alive?

Words of wars,
are consuming,
the state. 
Do your worst. 
Feel the blaze,
and let them in. 

I am a monster,
with a lovers curse. 
It’s do or die,
try to live this night. 

I can’t stand it. 
The way you look at me. 

I ruled the day,
it fell away. 
I took a gamble,
on the things I love. 
Now I got to get out of here. 
I ruled the day,
it fell away,
I loved you when I felt strong. 
Now don’t fade away. 

I’m out here in the flames,
of love. 
I wanted to show you,
the easiest of ways.

I’m out here in the flames,
of love.
Maybe one day,
I’ll take that chance,
and be one with the flame.








Remember me

No comments:

Post a Comment