Looking For Something?

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

A Long Time Coming



Hi everyone. I wanted to spend this time to thank the constant support of those who appreciate my writing and a shout out to those who read every one of my posts. As you can see there was no leak yesterday and that is because I have reached a new milestone in my life. Everyone helped me cope with my diagnosis. You all were by my side as I got married and you understood my frustrations on infertility. I’m pleased to announce that my wives pregnancy ended last week and she gave birth. He was 4 weeks early and is in the NICU and will be there for a little while longer. I never thought I would be a father. Everything always prevented that and there he is. My little boy. It’s time to relax and reflect on my life and I want to take you guys along for the ride. For the next 2 weeks I will be taking a break and enjoying my time with my family. We will reflect on my blog pivotal points and my favorite posts will be reposted on Facebook on my page. There will also be other changes.

I’ve noticed a trend of my blog views being fairly low during the week of a American national holiday. The posts that come out that week get the least views and with that being said I will most likely do this "observance" of my past posts when a holiday rolls around. Maybe with a update that week. I thought it would be good to spend more time with my family during the holidays and everyone else should do the same. 

With all that being said I’m exited to mention a new idea of mine. I’ve been building this universe for 8 years and it has matured over a very long period of time. I’ve decided I would like to post some fables or real short stories that are little tales told throughout the universe. They can answer some questions people had and they can create more involvement of the universe. I have several ideas I want to work on and they will be out once I have a moment to write them. Sorry that there won’t be any new content for a little bit. I’ll do what I can to get back on track but for now I need to reflect on everything that’s happening and I’ll let you know how everything progresses. 





Remember me

No comments:

Post a Comment