Looking For Something?

Thursday, November 7, 2019

To Make This House A Home



There’s nothing,
that I can say,
to make you not go.
To make you come back,
To make this house a home. 

But I’ll live,
I’ll break my back,
I’ll live by the tracks,
I’ll gain all I lack. 
To make myself a man. 

There’s so many,
friends and family,
who say I won’t,
amount to nothing. 
But if I let go of my ego,
I can finally breathe.

They all still think I’m wrong,
because I belong to the Otherside. 
But I’ll take back,
all my morals.
So I’ll be fine and clean. 

Is it so hard to see me?
I was your pariah. 
Now I live much like,
the mortals,
that live in the streets. 

I know it’s hard,
to understand,
my thinking. 
Waiting for,
the Demagogues,
to take me away. 
But there’s so much,
understanding,
now I can see. 

I see you across the street,
not believing what you see. 
The path I have chose,
among the righteous and the pius. 
I see you not believing in me. 
Not thinking I could see,
the path I can take,
to turn this house into a home. 

Now I can’t believe I lived,
wished to be where you stood,
wanted to make your house a home. 
You’re just like the Demagogues,
taking away from richeous,
corrupting the minds of men. 
To think,
I wished to make your house a home.



Remember me 

No comments:

Post a Comment