Looking For Something?

Thursday, December 5, 2019

Not Now







I can smell it now,
like falling rain. 
Take your time,
we’ll meet again. 
It gets all screwy,
and someone hurts. 
I think it’s time,
to hit reverse. 

Take your time,
we’ll meet again. 
Fallen lovers and,
missed friends. 
I see you now,
expect the worst. 
I said not now
if you said,
I love you first. 

We wait for time,
time to reverse.
Before we chase 
the fucking hearse. 
I swear I can hear,
the crying pass me by. 

I say not now,
let’s meet again. 
But what I need,
is a friend. 
Who can tell me,
that’s it not God. 

I wait to turn,
back the clocks. 
But memories are,
all I got. 
Tell me how it’s God,
that isn’t messing,
with the pace?

I say not now,
but I’m sorry now. 
The noise of,
the traffic just,
got so loud. 
I just wish I could hit reverse. 
A disguised blessing,
or walking curse. 

You speak to me,
is this the end?
I say not now, 
I’m here for you friend. 
Is it the fear I hate the most?
I’ll remember this time,
as I meet your ghost.


Remember me 

No comments:

Post a Comment