Looking For Something?

Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Bitter End

This, thing,
has been apart of me for so long.
It tore me up,
and left my remains,
and that is me now.
But there is nothing i really can do,
its something i cant resist.
It eats up my insides,
and it makes me cry.
It makes myself see what I really am


Friends, saints, companions,
this is to my bitter end.
I want to tell you a tale,
made for the dead.
Will you please just save me,
from this selfish end?
Can you just save me,
from my head?


I cried last night,
to thoughts of you,
I remembered the place,
that I stayed for a while.
I dreamt of fear,
and crimes of the weak.
Feels like something is,
crawling underneath my skin.
I should of seen the doctor yesterday.
But now Im giving in.


This sick thing,
deep inside me,
I can say Im fine,
I know Im not fine.
With a entangled heart,
should have slash it from the start.
Then I act like,
my thoughts are perfect.
But I know the truth,
Though I hide the truth.
So take a look to the start,
should have choked out the heart.

Lovers, brothers, friends.
This is to the bitter end.
I can only wish I did change,
as I sit alone in a king sized bed.
I feel your touch.
I can smell your hair.
Im lost deep inside,
you know me better.

Will you please just save me,
from this selfish end?
Can you just save me,
from my head?









Remember me
















No comments:

Post a Comment