Looking For Something?

Saturday, December 31, 2011

If Love is a Gun. V.1





If love is a gun, then I have been shot.
If bullets are hate, then I have a lot.
I fall from these stairs, and look at the sky,
'do you even care, have you even tried?'


So dig out my soul,
carve out my heart.
They don't matter,
they can easily depart.
So take my things,
steal all of my friends.
They have done it before,
they will do it again.


I might have lived through all these tears
my mind has changed, but it still isn't a cheer.
But a chore,
you have to tend to it like a garden.
If you miss one day, then it will be a burden.




So dig out my soul,
carve out my heart.
They dont matter,
its a good start.
I've lost my things,
and killed all of my friends.
They have done it before,
so now their dead.

Now there is a fear in me, it haunts me everyday.
It was first placed by love, but it now wont go away.
It stayed in my mind, planted a seed.
It has grown and my mind is tangled and caught.
The ink is fading more each day. 
but the impressions stay, they never go away.
Ill try my hardest to get it  out of my mind.
just to see it again, the next day I find.







Remember me






No comments:

Post a Comment