Looking For Something?

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Last Choice

There I lay,
from all the days that passed.
Above a stairwell,
was my last task.
Here I am bleeding,
with my last thought to think,
how will this end,
and should I scream?


I will never forget,
that last choice I made.
But I am here now,
it will always be that last mistake.

This place is worse,
than the previous life I had.
If I could do it here,
I would do it again.
As the doctors mend my spine,
I spoke the words of a man dying.
'Where is the breath that I once had?'
The man said shush,
and sewed my lips.


Reality came to me,
and I knew I was dead.
I will never forget,
that last choice I made.
But now that Im here,
It will only be known as a mistake.
This place is hell,
and there is no turning back,
other than to continue,
with a choice of damnation on my back.


When the people find myself,
they thought I just slipped.
I know what I did,
I did everything but slip.
I let myself die,
it will be looked on as a mistake
But if I could do it here,
I would do it again.







Remember me






No comments:

Post a Comment