Looking For Something?

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Two Faced Mind, One Faced Man






I set off on the creek,
for days that were old.
I lied to a preacher,
I wasnt forsworn.
I tore out the papers,
of books I have read.
A two faced mind,
for a one faced man.

I have it all,
but its a fist full of nothing.
I dont need you,
I dont need something.
Feels like I was shocked,
I fell down and died.
A dead one man,
for a two faced mind.

Now That Im saying,
That Im in shambles.
Like porcelain cups,
under feet will shatter.
I met a girl,
that nervous wreck.
A two faced girl,
for a one dead man.

She was a cute girl,
with questionable morales.
"Watch what you do,
lets try to smile.
Lets try not to fight,
though I tear up your letters".
A pissed off woman,
for a pissed dead man.

What am what im doing?
Living the life?
I dont look good,
but its home inside.
You dont know when,
seeing someone would be your last.
One dead man,
for one widowed wife.


You become everything,
you let your heart consume.
Im still alive,
though I might not be soon.
I just disappeared,
be gone for a while.
A two faced mind,
for a one faced child.







Remember me






2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    A very nice poem, though I would like to know what is behind the poem. I'm not sure I totally understand it, but love the way it is written. Sally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has a lot to do with a man going through his life. He has several problems in his mind--what they are doesn't matter--and he manages to keep a firm grip on them. When he reaches the lowest of low he meets a girl and he marries her in a desperate attempt to regain his sanity. It turns out she has the same problems but she hasn't bothered to keep it under control which really pisses him off because he is doing all he can to help himself but she does nothing. He leaves her out of the blue and she tries to contact him but he 'Tears up her letters' in a way of speaking and when he cant stand it anymore he dies. The last set is him feeling fine because he no longer has the de-functional body but as he looks at his wife and sees that she is pregnant and he realizes that the baby will be another him creating a cycle or even even endless loop because you can go to the start again and read it again.

      Delete