Looking For Something?

Friday, January 9, 2015

All I Needed

Time!
Your gonna get some.
A bullet through your head,
if you want one.
Fright.
I said I need it.
A minute turns to hour,
and I can't stop feeling this. 
Time, time, 
time, time.

Shotgun! 
I gotta have it.
Turn a wedding to a story, 
and a blood bath.
Sight,
I already lost it. 
Peeking through a barrel, 
and I can't quite see this. 
Time, time, 
time, time,

I have a feeling of a shipwreck.
Breathe breathe can you feel it?
Every moment is a heartbreak.
I don't think I can take this. 

I built a pool full of sorrow.
You can get all you want girl.
I can't see with this headache.
All my vision is turning red.

Time, time,
time, time. 

Sound!
I swear I can hear it.
Metal against bone and I like it. 
Choke!
On the bullet.
All I needed was--
All I needed was--
All I needed was--
Time.








Remember me

No comments:

Post a Comment