Looking For Something?

Thursday, December 20, 2018

Weight of All the World

Keep your ear to the wall, 
and wait to disapear.
Listen to thoughts,
and pain will turn to fear.
The fear will bury,
deep inside.
Deep inside, 
feels holy and divine.

Try to understand, 
the simple chain.
Feel the thoughts, 
and turn into yourself again. 
I think I wish I was holy.

Can you feel the weight of all the world?
Can you feel the weight of all the world?

A mistake takes hold,
and everything goes mad. 
The madness turns,
and eventually in glad.
The sickness I feel,
turns everything away.
I wish I was more holy. 

Can you feel the weight of all the world?
Can you see the weight of all the world?
Can you hold all the weight of the world? 
Can you feel the weight of all the world?
Why do I feel all the weight of the world?

Sickness turns to fine,
fine turns into disaster.
I wish I bathed in holy fire,
and live with all the laughter.
Can you live with this,
can you see the end of the chapter?
I wish I was holy,
to end and live after. 



Remember me



No comments:

Post a Comment