Looking For Something?

Thursday, December 6, 2018

My Memories

So here,
is where I see. 
I’m grieving, please,
can we listen, to the infight stereo.

She has kids though,
and up until,
we laughed at the children.

When we passed by,
that cold night.
I couldn’t help but lie,
so you knew not to worry.

Of my mind,
or even soul.
The man shaped world. 
My mother’s in a hurry. 

To see my dad. 
You never had. 
I heard him laugh. 
Says that life is so wonderful. 

So here,
is my high school. 
I was a fool,
when I left it long ago. 
She loved the music
that I tried to play. 

Poorly but well,
Up until. 
She grew fonder,
of someone better. 

Stay in the back seat,
so they can’t see.
Us kissing,
fogging up the window glass,
an impass,
and it came to pass. 
I feel I’m been punished for my past sins. 

I was a man,
who didn’t understand. 
It’s not that I can’t. 
I just don’t find it so practical.

To bite, and to wail,
like a little girl. 
Compared to the,
biggest tree,
in all of America.





Remember me

No comments:

Post a Comment