Looking For Something?

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Words Left Unsaid

I have a few dollars to my name,
I think that I’m okay. 
Cheap champagne, 
this warm summer night.
I think it’s time to say goodnight. 

I’m feeling like a tidal wave. 
Wanting to kill those stuck in a cave. 


I left the town for now,
I’ll try to explain how,
I feel I’m looking stuck,
I’m caught in all this muck 

I want to go home now,
but my brother knows now. 
So I’ll stay in this hole in a wall,
that they call the Rivers Call. 

I’m feeling like a interstate,
going to fast, I missed the gate. 

I walked back into town,
I tried to stay away from her. 
I failed so bad,
now my family is mad. 

Try to be quiet please,
you’ll wake up my niece,
Innocence has took its stray. 
I think it would be best if I stayed. 

Try to explain me how,
or even better why?
I just want to be at home,
and I want some love. 

I feel like a albatross. 
Sailors point and stop. 
I feel like a classless wreck. 
So many words left unsaid.




Remember me

No comments:

Post a Comment