Looking For Something?

Sunday, September 15, 2019

Wedding Vows For Him




You are the ocean I sail upon in life.
I am confidant my boat will never sink with you as my waves.
I can’t deny the troubled waters that will happen, 
in the expanse we call life, 
but I do know we can overcome them together,
as we sail toward the horizon 
I want to be closer to you, 
So we can be like one.
I want to have children with you,
So we can be parents.
I want to grow old with you
So we can yell at the punk kids on our lawn

I am your Romeo, you are my Juliet 
I am your Tarzan, you are my Jane 
I am your Edward, you are my Bella
I am your Jack , you are my Rose
I am your Gomez, you are my Morticia
I am your Han Solo, your are my Princess Leia
I am your Simba, you are my Nala
I am your Fry, you are my Leela,
I am your Wesley, you are my Princess Buttercup. 

As Barry Louis Polisar said 
All I want is you, 
will you be my bride? 
Take me by the hand
and stand by my side. 
All I want is you, 
will you stay with me? 
Hold me in your arms
sway me like the sea.




Remember me

No comments:

Post a Comment