Looking For Something?

Saturday, September 21, 2019

Apostates Sedition Part 5: The Diversion














Start at the Beginning:

Apostates Sedition Part 1: Fruition 

Previous Entry:

Apostates Sedition Part 4: The Great Machine 

Next Entry: 

Apostates Sedition Part 6



I hear whispers. Whispers of war. Whispers of events to come true. Whispers of an ungodly machine that can destroy everything it sets its mind to. I have seen faces. Numerous faces all the same, but different. Same features and same structure but what is within that face. The mind that makes the face whole. They are all different but the same. I have seen myself in different events of life, but this man is not me. No. This man is an imposter and I am the original. 

The Vagabond has created a diversion of sorts. A new way at looking at the universe and everything that revolves around it. The Godsmetal. Set to different possibilities. I’ve seen inhaled and manufactured. I have seen it give many countless possibilities but also the destruction of many. The diversion started before even I started, and I see so many timelines, I don’t know what to believe. I am a holy man, but I have seen myself being a holy man for other gods. A man who creates various machinations and automatons. I have created ungodly creatures and the root. The exact center of all these stories is me. Every time a different face but the same face at the same time. How can this be? How can I be at the start at everything but live here in the present?

I am always somehow linked to the Vagabond. The Vagabond brings so much suffering to this existence, but I cannot stop myself as if it has already been written. I can see myself talking to it. Many times, under different situations. Sometimes I am old. Sometimes I am young, but it always remains by my side. Unchanging. As if it was a god itself. I must find the Vagabond to figure out what is going on. What I am seeing but looking at its surroundings. It looks hundreds. Even thousands of years away. I was not given the talent to travel through time, just to see. I will be waiting. Will I make it? Will I see the Vagabond?

I only have one life. This life is my own and I can do what I want whenever I want but as I see myself making these creations. I can only wonder if my fate is predetermined before I open my eyes. I don’t get what is happening, but the Diversions start here. At this moment. The Godsmetal. Lady Manticore. And me. I bring forth so many opportunities always linking myself to the Godsmetal. How many faces are there? What will they do? What will they hide? It is not known even to myself with this gift of sight. Only the future will know. And the future is why I’ll wait.




Remember me 

No comments:

Post a Comment