Looking For Something?

Sunday, July 3, 2011

An average day


Today I woke up not knowing what day it was, but what Importance does that show, that should effect my life? None, but the fact is this. You dont know what will happen to you, one of the few things we can't do no matter how muchwe try is that we can never know what will happen in the future.

Now you may be thinking. ''Hey? I know ill be going to work tomorrow.'' But in my opinion that is just logical reasoning. Yes we may have plans in the future, but ''future'' is the determining factor.

Future, lets call him Frank, Frank is a unmedicated, bipolar individual that now controls your life. Frank gets very moody, for no reason. And if you happen to be there at the very moment Frank gets pissed, you may be gambling with life.

Just the other day I odered a pizza for take out, I drove down one of the main roads picked up the pizza then turned back onto the road. What I saw was a car that literally flipped forward while heading the same direction I was previously heading. A car in front of it pulled into traffic last second pushing a suv into a direction that made it unable to drive. If I would have waited at my house just up to a minimum of a minute, that could have been me.

Im not sharing this with you because I had a revelation that I need to change my ways. Im telling you this because life is fragile and Frank is a vengeful sonouvabitch and you cant do anything about his actions.

ill touch on this again in the future but till then.




Remember me


No comments:

Post a Comment