Looking For Something?

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Carelessly Growing Up

Freedom is the key,
we were lost but not free. 
Give me a blank check,
and something to write with.
That’s it. 

Can you ease,
the thoughts of my mind?
There are some things lost,
I need to find. 
Need some therapy,
to lose the loonies within. 
That’s better. 

Light lines thoughts in my mind. 
Passively waking up in the afternoon. 
Live lines bright up the life. 
Can we go in and see?

I wake up,
When the sun goes down. 
That’s when I like to sleep. 
Can I lie down with you?
and listen to your sad sappy songs?

Need to wake up now,
I new it was to good to be true. 
The precedence, it awakes you. 
I need to get up. 
I need to get dressed.
I need to get paid. 
The involuntary citizens,
will help me. 

Green vines entangle my mind. 
Passively waking up in the afternoon. 
Loved lies keep me alive. 
Carelessly growing up 
and believing every word you say.



Remember me

No comments:

Post a Comment