Looking For Something?

Saturday, August 17, 2019

The Line




It is time,
please stay in line. 
I’m the only single,
bloodcell friend I know. 

It’s been a while,
so please take your time. 
Don’t pass your judgement,
my direction any way or how.

There are easy things,
to come to pass. 
There are some 
harder things,
on the way too. 
There are some 
simple things,
don’t blink 
you’ll miss it. 
There’s a paycheck,
and it’s coming in the mail. 

It is time. 
So don’t lose your mind. 
I’m the sickest kid,
you will find in the room.

They’ve lost some lives,
so don’t be behind. 
We got the strongest men,
in the block or two. 

Sometimes it ain’t easy,
to stay in line. 
I swear I’ll serve you,
if you stay this time. 
There are some things,
In the back of my mind.
I won’t speak about it,
to you at all this time.




Remember me 

No comments:

Post a Comment