Looking For Something?

Saturday, August 31, 2019

It Really Pays



Who do you think you are?
As I cross the valley, and the rain,
we all become something again. 
Because...
Where do you belong?
As I cross the star field, 
and go across,
I feel everything is lost. 

Circumstantial. Evangelical.
Cross my path in the receptacle. 
Supersubstantial. Incomprehensible. 
I always felt I belong in this world. 
Superficial. Enigmatic 
I will look for what I lack. 

I always believed,
if I worked hard,
for my living. 
Teach all those,
who aren’t all willing. 
Have those believe,
in what I’m selling. 
It really pays to work hard. 

I always believed,
if I live a life worth living.
Picking off the pieces,
that don’t see the ceiling. 
Feel the void,
as it keeps on spilling. 
It really pays to be worth something. 



Remember me 

No comments:

Post a Comment