Looking For Something?

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Future Endeavors

Good news, I am now working as a DDA social worker.

For those who dont know what that is, I will be helping those with developmental disabilities. Like those who have Cerebral Palsy, Epilepsy and individuals under the IQ of 75.

This job has become a blessing to me and will further to continue my life and help me down my current path. But if you want to know more. Just ask.

As far as im aware I am only writing to myself, as always. But that doesnt bother me. Trying to figure out where im going to take this writing, I dont know. But eventually I will have a objective to strive towards. Till then I will continue to talk about my thoughts, feelings and events that can shift the heart in everyday life.

So I can tell you know that soon the style will become a formality and it wont just be random talk of a peculiar individual...Unless if that is what you enjoy.

In other news I have been lacking sleep. Im sure everyone has had that problem but is it to the extent that you just cannot sleep anymore?

I hear people say its because you have something on your conscious that you feel guilty about, but what if its nothing?

You see I have insomnia, many individuals have it and its like you are never able to find that peace of when you dream, so your soul just thrashes around as you just simply zone out in everyday living.

I am also currently taking supplements to help this illness, but no dice.

They used to work but as of the last month I think I just built a tolerance, It has always been in the family and as of since I was young, I had the same problem.

Have you ever felt that your awake and sleep cycles just blend together? I think im starting to loose my grip in reality, but does that make my life more fun? Or does it just make me insane?

Currently, you are just hearing ramblings. But some day, they will be words to the wise.

Remember me

No comments:

Post a Comment