Looking For Something?

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Lost

Well I am sure that no one knows about this blog just yet so in appreciation to my viewers (which means you) For the next little bit I dont think I will go to in depth just yet.

Currently I am trying to find a job, and you know how stressful this is.
Tomorrow I have a interview with a DDA service and I would love to get this job, but until I do, I will be severely stressing about it, so I am going to put this on the end of my duties.

This doesnt mean I will stop overall person who just might read this blog, by the time you read this a year from now this complication in life as we know it just might be ended, but if your reading it now I will still post, may be short, but I am doing all I can to survive in my life.

To keep yourself busy, Person that may or may not be reading this, this year. I will ask you to read Self Reliance by Ralph Waldo Emerson to keep you busy till this event blows over. You can find this short essay easily just by Googling it so dont give me no complaints because I know you have internet.

Remember me

No comments:

Post a Comment