Looking For Something?

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Future Plans

I have been trying to become motivated to write everyday, I have never been able to finish a particular writing all the way through and Im trying to see that day sooner.

My plan is to start blogging everyday to explain who I am what I stand for and try to find understanding in myself and everyone around me.

I constantly ask questions, though I dont expect any answers. I love to think about things in a new light. I have depression for a good portion of my life and it is heavily influenced all of my family, Depression is everyones life.

I want to start talking, I know it will help myself and benefit my future, but I dont know if anyone will ever be willing to listen.

I go by Corey Rhodes,

I want to change the world we live in.










Remember me

No comments:

Post a Comment