Looking For Something?

Friday, August 17, 2012

Amicus Est Tanquam Alter Idem Pt. 6





I miss the way you taste.
I’ve been stuck in this rut for years,
begging you look at me.
Look what I’ve become.
A self-loathing animal,
I made this all for you.
The scars remind me of what could have been,
that I couldn’t have loved more thoroughly,
than I had when I was young.
The playfulness poured out of my eyes for attention,
and you took it all in for yourself.
Your selfish bones,
creaking my life away.
I dulled myself down for your comfort.
Are you comfortable watching me decay?
What have I become?
A self-loathing animal?
I made this all for you.
Kiss me away,
I wont come back I swear.
I’ll stay right here,
in this same place.
Still crying.
Still missing the way you taste.


















Remember them


No comments:

Post a Comment