Looking For Something?

Friday, July 20, 2018

Cause We All Die



My whole body, Oh so tired. 
Oh these feet have traveled so far. 
Children get older and disappear, 
life has, become everything I fear. 
Mouth is dry, can hardly speak, 
these last words, Try and listen to me. 
All this pain rises too high. 
Feels like nothing, When your about to die.

And I’ll take everything,in this life. 
I'll take everything,wrong or right. 
I'll take everything that this life gives. 
Nothing to fear 
Cause we all die. 
we all die
we all die 
yeah we all die 

Take my body. Take my mind. 
Take my sanity. Take my time. 
These I borrowed, borrowed so far, 
then they turned to dust, and fell apart.

Feeling broken inside 
Can't see any future, losing my sight 
The darkness is beginning to surround, 
and I can no longer fight.

And I’ll take everything,in this life. 

Meeting weird people more and more. 
They actually think that I'm alive. 
just a body, without a soul. 
maybe I'm crazy, and all this time, 
I've just been digging this hole of mine. 

And I’ll take everything,in this life. 










Remember me 

No comments:

Post a Comment