Looking For Something?

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Amicus Est Tanquam Alter Idem Pt. 1





Only Knew 


What if I had only known?


What if life would have played,
out the way I wanted it to?
As if it was happiness,
instead of sorrow.

What if if I would have
only held you in?

What if you could have really seen me?

As if I was the sad and hurt.
Instead of the crazy and put up?

What if I didn't lose you?
I could have seen you grow.
I could have learned to loved you.

What if I would have told you?
Then would you care?
Would it have changed anything?

What if I would have love the name,
alive and smiling,
not cold and lifeless?

What if I told you?
I was still alive?
Not lost and gone.
What if I only knew?

I would have held you in.











Remember them 













No comments:

Post a Comment