Looking For Something?

Sunday, November 4, 2012

What Is It Supposed To Mean?


It was a million,
miles away from here. 
A soft sound,
but enough to make its reach.
To spark to the fire,
no one was around here.
A dull sound
what is it supposed to mean?

I try to go about my life
Looking for answers to questions,
that fill my mind. 
Sometimes it annoys me so,
but it remains a mystery. 
Why do I try to live my life?

I had the best mind screaming to shut my proscenia.
Headed down to Georgia to find what was left of you.
A winter cold soul and a jet black smile.

I had the best mind screaming to shut my proscenia.
Headed out of town to find you in a sanatorium  
A winter cold soul and a jet black smile.
You said you'd make it worth the while.

There’s a constant yelling,
just enough to pick out my ears. 
It’s so far,
but close enough to reach.
A paranoia,
to fill up the rest of me.
I fell down,
I was so close to see.

I've been reaching for all that is worth.
In a hotel screaming to form a curse.
Why is it that it’s lazy,
enough to drive me crazy?
I guess I will never know.













Remember me

No comments:

Post a Comment