Looking For Something?

Friday, November 2, 2012

Suffocation





Please be so tender,
as I tell you the truth.
This happened so fast 
and it will,
crumble to pieces 
If I'm pinned to the wall.
The static is changing,
and it's all good so far. 

But my knuckles are bleeding,
from the height of the sound.
History’s repeating
if you keep me so far.
It's a single confusion,
but it's not hard to stand.
If you wish to help me,
then I think you can. 

I try to be simple,
but I tend to be brash. 
I try to slow down 
but I'm moving too fast. 
With my head on the table,
I can't stand it this way. 
There is a tender screeching,
keeps me up at night. 
I try to keep things simple 
I try to keep things right. 
A bitter crossing
taught me to be this way. 

But when I wake up, it's raining outside.
I can't stand the heat, 
as I look into your eyes,
You say 'I think you could be the one.'

But when I wake up, and accept true fate
As I look at you
and I feel so high 
like when Jackies on cocaine.
You say 'I think you could be the one.'
I think your bigger than the sun.  

I feel 
I'm worth like a penny,
that's been stomped to the ground.
I know there's potential,
but there is nothing found.
When there's a jeweler,
born with crafty hands. 
Will he learn to use them,
or will he stay sad?

It's a single confusion,
that I can't help to stand. 
I think that I'm going crazy,
that I'm already mad
I know this will kill me,
if I don't watch my back
But if I can trust you,
where would I be at now?














Remember me

No comments:

Post a Comment