Looking For Something?

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Latter That Day


Plenty of times,
with blank faces. 
Hanging to die,
I heard the lies.
Several times.

Later that day,
I felt unwelcome. 
Petrified cries,
I waited to die.

Later that night,
from where I came from,
the deeds were done,
they all looked the same.

So many times,
I lost my mind,
it was till the end,
all was much clearer.

Latter that week,
I reconsidered the thoughts,
but whats done is done,
and whats done is mine.

So latter that day,
I stopped by,
just to say my goodbye,
it all feels the same.

So many ways,
I lost my sight,
I can see the end,
it appears much clearer,

but plenty of times,
with the blank faces,
they watch and wait,
wait for me to die.

Later that month,
I felt full of doubt,
it fell out my mouth,
it was all the same.

So latter that day,
I took back my words,
but they felt just the same,
the same when I died.

Lastly that year,
was a poor one at best,
all was off my chest,
but it looked all the same.

I deserve what is there,
no one could see,
when I heard the lies,
they were directed toward me.

So many times,
I lost my way,
when I was to be awake,
it feels all the same.

The blank faces,
they smile,
I know whats best,
its been done several times.











Remember me

No comments:

Post a Comment