Looking For Something?

Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Man Who Cured The World, One Murder At A Time. Pt. 2







     I could only wonder what was going to happen in the next few minutes, someone just confessed a murder to me and I could only wonder if he has or will do it again. He had this look in his eye like he had many more secrets behind those black and white spectacles that can offer any individual the gift of sight. Curiosity got the best of me and I asked what happened after the murder of his father. He only responded saying that his soul stayed on the field that day as he walked away from a bleeding dead corpse--he sounded bitter. 

     He cleared his throat and continued 'as I walked back into the house my mother was already awake, dressed and made breakfast and of course she asked where my father was. All I told her was that her husband and my father crossed the roads and said his goodbyes, he will never come back. My mother broke in tears and she couldn't help but ask what happened to him. I snuck a knife off the table and approached her closer, she continued to pester me about that scum she called a man and when I was close enough I hugged her and lodged the knife into her stomach. She screamed in pain but that didn't stop me from twisting the knife further into her. She screamed like swine, so I let go of the knife and left it inside her as I started to strangle her'--I was starting to feel like I was going to throw up.

     He then continued to explain how he staged it and how he got away with everything; there was a glimpse of happiness in his eyes, some sadistic happiness. It looked as if he was the devil, finely dressed, successful, not remotely ugly, smart, something that you would never expect the devil to be. He continued to speak about how sick his mother was and how she told him to do everything as if she was a cripple and then I had to stop him, I felt to sick. I asked him why he was confessing these murders to me and he responded as if he was hysterical, 'I’m not sure how much longer I can hold on, I look around and it looks like everyone knows who I am and the truth is people do, but just my outside. I’m a millionaire. I own an entire corporation and I can buy anything I want. I needed someone to talk to, so I waited for someone, someone that looked like they would understand me, you don't want to make me regret that choice do you? I have never felt so alone, I don't want to slip but I’m not done yet let me tell you another story'. He turned into a plaza, where more people bustled and bumped and he began to speak. 

     

When I was a teenager I lived in a rather large town. I moved out of the country as fast as I could. Due to my young age, nobody suspected a little child to kill someone, especially his or her parents. So the local authorities expected a home invasion and I was the leftover of two brutal murders. I went in and out of orphanages but it never lasted. When no one was looking I skipped town, I began to live on my own and I knew I was prepared. So like I said I moved to a rather large town and I was becoming an adult. I found ways to make a living, I went from place to place begging for food, money, anything I could get. I became very manipulative and I could have been whatever I said I was. For a while I lived with this elderly widow, her husband died several years before and she was alone, so I guess I took an advantage of that. 

     

Now, big towns have their advantages because due to the high population, no one can know everyone. I stalked people, just to see where they lived, to see what they did when they thought no one was looking. I followed this man once. He left one family in the morning as if he was going off to work just to return to another house, with another family waiting for him to get off of his apparent nonexistent graveyard shift of work. He had two families, both of which never knew what was really happening. I even watched one of his families once, and get this. They went to a supermarket, met his other family and they talked. They even got along! The children liked the same children in the other family, and you know what happened? Both of the mans families met at one of his houses. He knew their was a get together at his house, didn't know the guests though. 

     

     So he walked into the house and you could only imagine the Hell that broke loose, you know what happened? He locked the door as both of his wives were yelling at him and he murdered both of them. He then went up the stairs to see all of his children and he smothered, stabbed and brutally murdered every single one of them. I’m sure it was a rush to him; I know it was to me, I watched the whole thing. When all was finished he cleaned up and walked outside and had a cigarette, I was standing by him and I asked how his family was. I had this pulsing inside my veins, it was like a drug, do you want to know what happened next?' I had to disagree and I started to walk away from him, this man was crazy and I was beginning to regret making conversation with a stranger. As I began to walk away, he grabbed my shoulder and got really close to me, and that’s when I felt it. He jabbed a rather small handgun into the small of my back and he whispered into my ear, 'I insist, just test me, don't think I wont do it.' I had to do what he said, he now had an advantage over me, and this conversation just became more lethal than I intended.






Remember me



No comments:

Post a Comment