Looking For Something?

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Where My Soul Went To Die.

There is a place in the dark,
its where the animals go.


You are the one that I need,
the one that I love.


But you will watch me corrode,
you will find it repulse.


Then I will start laughing, 
you will then ask my soul to leave.


I then cut out my eyes,
just to know I'm alive.


But I don't want to feel,
I dont want to cry.


You will find it repulse,
then ask me why?


I will laugh in your face,
and my soul then will leave.


I will lose my heartbeat.
I will lose my thoughts.


You took my love,
There is nothing I got.


It was hard enough,
just to live through the day.


I am dead because,
everyone went away.


I fade with my soul,
even more by each hour.


I will soon be nowhere,
just in the great tower.


My skin is deep,
but not deep enough for feelings.


They creeped though everything,
they wanted to reveal me.


They found nothing,
it is what I've become.


My thoughts will soon get the best of me.


My thoughts were the ones that ended me.









Remember me

No comments:

Post a Comment