Looking For Something?

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Listening For That Sweet Tune-Chapter 13: When Your On The Brink Of Insanity Pt. 1

 


STOP
Have you read the preceding chapters?
If not then read it from the beginning
or
Read the preceding chapter...



Go to the beginning:





Previously on Listening For That Sweet Tune:




Chapter 12: More Than A Wall







      Breathe...breathe...breathe. 

I don’t remember much after I saw the tangled body of my little friend Moony, but I do remember something. After the shock of me finding the potential of me having the capability to kill, I know I bandaged my hand, grabbed a shirt or something—I don't know really what it is, its covered in blood now. Then I ran out of the apartment but it felt like something was pulling me back. When I was midway down the hall, I looked over my shoulder to see that strange black figure was behind me, just standing, starring through my soul. I made eye contact with it and I got this big sharp pain inside of my head and then I fell to my knees. 

I was yelling, screaming and then I put my hands over my ears hoping I could snuff the pain. A loud high-pitched scream came, louder, closer. I felt something wet on my hands so I put my hands in front of my face, they were covered in blood, I couldn’t stand what was happening I just thought in my head, 'no, no, no, no, no!’ I freaked out—I know you would. I rubbed the palms of my hands back and forth on my pants near my knees and legs. Blood, blood, blood, it never stops and then the scream ended. Then everything was muffled. I then noticed the scream was still going—it was so quiet.   

A set of footsteps roared through the hallway. I could hear every little echo, every piece of dust getting smashed underneath this pair of feet that was louder than all mass being destroyed before my ears. It continued to get louder and louder, then it became even louder than the scream from before. I put my hands against my ears and my hands felt wet again. It got worse and worse through every slow step. A step roared and it felt like floodgates were opened in my head. The blood kept pushing and pushing, and then I felt it pushing through the little cracks through my fingers. I was going to die, I couldn't stand it. I took my hands off of my ears and I was ready to roll over and die I looked at the ground and started pulling my hair and the blood from my hands poured down my face and all over me. Then light that was shining on me was blocked, it was a shadow.

A right index finger approached under my chin and pushed my head up to look at the present guest. I was that thing that started this. It looked human it was just covered in this flowing black. It was like the waves of the ocean flowing over and taking the form of a body. A pitch-black ocean. I looked up into his eyes and I could see his pupils but everything was black, so black. A distorted voice came out, quiet, serene and very slow. '7, 16, 6, 21, 14. Prepare for the end.' At the split second he finished his sentence I felt a suction behind me, little at first and then I was pushed back midair. Everything several feet behind me was sucked into a spiral of darkness; it felt exactly what a black hole was described to be. I fell horizontally, then several feet in front of me was the other half of the hallway, blood, and that creature. I drifted more and more everything just got darker and then, nothing.





Next up in Listening For That Sweet Tune




Chapter 13: Strange Terrain Pt.2
























Remember me


No comments:

Post a Comment