Looking For Something?

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Getting Used To The Pain Your Used To.

Just let all my feelings start again.
Just let me go ahead.


Sometimes I feel all black and white.


What if this is intended?


What if this is wanted?


Just so I can make myself whole.


What if when this started,
I never wanted this to happen.
But at this moment...
I have never felt so whole.
Just getting used to the pain Im used to.
Everything else is just foreign.


I think I lost something before.
I almost want to start all over again,
just to know what it was.


Just do everything again.
Like I am just crazy.


Why am I depressed in your eyes?
Maybe, just maybe,
this could be the definition of happiness.
This could be paradise.


Everything feels so real,
so do you understand dear?


Why is this pain in your eyes?


Ill give you my hand,
lead you my way.
Eventually you will see my life.
And you will understand.


You can love,
and with all this pain,
you could feel better than the dead.
















Remember me

No comments:

Post a Comment