Looking For Something?

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Poets Philosophy




It's based on two things.
First is of human origin.
Us being cannot be good in anyone's eyes.
There is a grudge against humanity,
so I can only offer the same.
It is both your and my kind.
Second is based on who we are.
We are annoying,
we aren't always pleasing to the eye.
We are skin and bones,
what's so appealing?
I can only look at my reflection,
How is this attractive?
Us humans are a mystery,
I don't think anyone can understand.
Take off all your clothes,
look at your reflection,
what are you?
How is this beauty?
It just is.
They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
A simple human function could never be simple.
How can a body make another weak to his knees?
Emotion? Spirit?
It's something unseen,
something great but not understood.
It makes us weak with just a simple image,
but is that what makes us human?
It separates us from the rest.
Pushes us to be different.
Separates us from the rest.
I can only hate and love this.
It makes a life worth living
Remember that. 














Remember me


No comments:

Post a Comment