Looking For Something?

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sirens




It's like I took out my mind.
I have a sick sense of right.
Beloved doctor.
Now.
Just a simple case.
It's just a simple case of sane.
 
The things I hide.
The things I lie on.
The thing you pry.
Out of me, in the end.
 
The things you take.
Those things will break.
The stars are pulling.
Out of me, in the end.  
 
I have a vendetta for all non-believers.
I have a hate that takes up all my time.  
Superstitions are becoming more wasted.
 
The sirens.
 
I can't just stand and wait for commission.   
There is a ache with no place to go.  
Hiding my face from my friends and family.  
 
They heard the sirens again.
 
I had you.
Just lock and then load.
I saw you,
on the corner of Willow and fourth.
Believe me.
I still have no place to go.
I had you.
I had you now let's go.
  
I have a vendetta for all non-believers.
There is a ache with no place to go.   
I can't just stand and wait for commission.   
 
I can hear the sirens.
 
I have a hate that takes up all my time.
I tried to stop but I killed all my friends.
Silence and cruelty is getting the best of me.  


















Remember me


 

No comments:

Post a Comment