Looking For Something?

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Some Gift




All alone in this house.
You start to scream, I hear you out.
Felling better than before,
but you cry like you did during the war.
A feeling that no one cares.
Believe me, we have all been there.
Just let someone inside your house.
The rest will all work out.
You sit awake,
hoping for someone to tell you,
goodnight.

You could be waiting for this forever.
So you sit and wait,
holding onto that beautiful something.
You sit dead awake while I tell you.
Sleep,
As the night begins to fall,
you squeeze me tight.
Just don't let go.

It can be a scary thing to wake up to nothing.
I will stay here, 
I wont ever go. 
When you wake, 
you wont be alone.
With a gift,
that couldn't do anything wrong.















Remember me

No comments:

Post a Comment