Looking For Something?

Friday, March 16, 2012

Right Down Where It Lies.



Using your skin to wrap up your bones
Your mother can't see this right now.
I tried to remember
Died in December.

Holding a thought down in your memory,
Is it what you expected to be?
Held you till you shivered.  
Watched you till you bled.

Hold on now.
Right.
Where are you?
Down.  
Slip inside. 
Where. 
You know where. 
It lies.

The signs left me to, take care of lepers. 
So go to sleep, it could take me four weeks.
Broke, now it is mended.
Day is just how you left it.

Remember this day, while you are alive.
You may just die, with no goodbyes.
Will you be something forgotten?
Believe in me cause I want it.

So what makes something to be a straight image, 
that you are scared of? Being born is weak. 
I am deaf now there's no sound who,  
will keep pounding and pounding again.

Hold on now. 
Right. 
Where are you? 
Down.  
Slip inside. 
Where. 
You know where.
It lies.












Remember me

No comments:

Post a Comment